waylandsink's video variational coordinate

waylandsink's video variational coordinate

kevan.lan
I use waylandsink to show video surface,but the surface coordinate is variational.
How can I set  fixed x and y of video surface coordinate?

Re: waylandsink's video variational coordinate

Nicolas Dufresne-5
Le mardi 11 juillet 2017 à 03:05 -0700, kevan.lan a écrit :
> I use waylandsink to show video surface,but the surface coordinate is
> variational.
> How can I set  fixed x and y of video surface coordinate?

If you mean placing the surface on the screen, this is not supported by
Wayland, that compositor decide. If instead, you want to place the
video surface on top of your application surface, then use
GstVideoOverlay interface to pass your own surface handle, and then
it's all up to your application to decide.

regards,
Nicolas