source element with multiple src pads

薛斌
Hi all,

  GstBaseSrc is a source element which has only one src pad.
  Does anybody know the souce element with multiple src pads?
  Would you please give me some example codes to refer to?

  Thank you very much.

Xue Bin

Re: source element with multiple src pads

Wim Taymans
On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 17:07 +0800, 薛斌 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   GstBaseSrc is a source element which has only one src pad.
>   Does anybody know the souce element with multiple src pads?
>   Would you please give me some example codes to refer to?

rtspsrc and sdpdemux are source elements with multiple dynamic src pads.
You can also always build a GstBin out of multiple source elements and
ghost the srcpads for the same effect, or you can have 1 source element
and a demuxer in a gstbin, if you want.

Wim

>   Thank you very much.
>

> Xue Bin

Re: source element with multiple src pads

Zoltan Seress
How can be sdpdemux a source element with always sink pad?
example launch line:
gst-launch gnomevfssrc location=http://some.server/session.sdp ! sdpdemux ! fakesink

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 12:16 +0100, Zoltan Seress wrote:
> How can be sdpdemux a source element with always sink pad?
> example launch line:
> gst-launch gnomevfssrc location=http://some.server/session.sdp ! sdpdemux ! fakesink

ah yes, it contains source elements (udp) and behaves like one but only
after consuming some input.

Wim

Re: source element with multiple src pads

薛斌
Thank you for your help. I'll read the source code.