rtpvorbisdepay -> appsrc -> vorbisparse -> vorbisdepay Vorbis stream is missing identification header

rtpvorbisdepay -> appsrc -> vorbisparse -> vorbisdepay Vorbis stream is missing identification header

desjare
Hello,

I'm trying to do this:
rtpvorbisdepay -> appsrc -> vorbisparse -> vorbisdepay

I push buffers to appsrc and I got:
Vorbis stream is missing identification header

Here are my bins:
#define RECORD_BIN "( rtpvorbisdepay name=depay0  ! fakesink  )

#define PLAY_BIN "( appsrc name=playsrc is-live=1 !  vorbisparse ! rtpvorbispay pt=97 name=pay0 )"

I would really like to figure this out. I saw nothing in the debug logs.

Thanks,
Eric