rtp payload packetizer for alaw stream?

Irfan Shaikh-2
Hi All,

  We have an rtp payload packetizer for "mulaw" stream i.e. "rtppcmupay". Do
we have rtp payload packetizer for "alaw" stream as an gstreamer plug-in ?

Regards,
Irfan.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Re: rtp payload packetizer for alaw stream?

Olivier Crête-2
On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 10:49 +0530, irfanshaikh wrote:
>   We have an rtp payload packetizer for "mulaw" stream i.e. "rtppcmupay". Do
> we have rtp payload packetizer for "alaw" stream as an gstreamer plug-in ?

rtppcmapay

--
Olivier Crête
[hidden email]