querry : rtpmp4vpay : error

arnabsamanta
 Hi ,
        when am using the pipeline filesrc location=../mpeg4.dat ! queue3 !
rtpmp4vpay ! filesink location=../../
        am getting the following error

        ERROR: from element /pipeline0/rtpmp4vpay0: Element doesn't implement
handling of this stream. Please file a bug.
        Additional debug info:
        gstbasertppayload.c(496): gst_basertppayload_push ():
/pipeline0/rtpmp4vpay0:
        subclass did not specify clock_rate

        where,
         the filesrc location is giving the raw elemantary mpeg4 streams
         and queue3 is the plug in written by me which gives one complete mpeg4
frame as output

        can some body please tell me how can i solve this error ?
        the capability of queue3 src pad is "ANY" . Do i need to change it ?
        Or do i need to modify rtpmp4vpay caps if pads ?
        the caps of sink pad of rtpmp4vpay is as such

        SINK template: 'sink'
      Availability: Always
      Capabilities:
      video/mpeg
            mpegversion: 4
           systemstream: false

 Regards,
        ~Arnab

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Re: querry : rtpmp4vpay : error

michael smith-6-3
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:39 AM, arnabsamanta
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>        when am using the pipeline filesrc location=../mpeg4.dat ! queue3 !
> rtpmp4vpay ! filesink location=../../
>        am getting the following error
>
>        ERROR: from element /pipeline0/rtpmp4vpay0: Element doesn't implement
> handling of this stream. Please file a bug.
>        Additional debug info:
>        gstbasertppayload.c(496): gst_basertppayload_push ():
> /pipeline0/rtpmp4vpay0:
>        subclass did not specify clock_rate
>
>        where,
>         the filesrc location is giving the raw elemantary mpeg4 streams
>         and queue3 is the plug in written by me which  gives one complete mpeg4
> frame as output

You'll need to put an mpeg4 elementary stream parser in there, then.
mpeg4videoparse may work for this, or you might need to work on
mpeg4videoparse a bit to improve it.

Mike