plugin for metadata in a pipeline string

plugin for metadata in a pipeline string

lorugantAI
Hi all, I was able to write a gstreamer pipeline with nvidia deepstream
plugins added to it. I was able to write a standalone application which can
probe the metadata from plugin and get the information. My question is, is
there any plugin that is written where we can grab information of data flow
in a pipeline string(as in getting info through gst_launch or
gst_parse_launch function etc. where we give pipeline as a static one) and
not through the application?Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!