playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

arnabsamanta
playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

 Hello Developers,

 I am sending h264 streams with TS header and then with RTP header to LAN and trying
 to playback through Gstreamer.

 The pipeline in client side is as follows

 gst-launch-0.10 -vvv udpsrc raw=1 ! queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream !
 queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream ! h264parse !   queue max-size-bytes=104857600
 leaky=downstream ! ffdec_h264 ! queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream !
 ffmpegcolorspace ! queue max-size-bytes=104857600 leaky=downstream ! sdlvideosink sync=false

 and am not able to play the streams after receiving.

 Please tell me what possibly could go wrong ? Is the pipeline mentioned above is correct ?

 I tried dumping the data after decoder but no data is dumped .
 The file size after considerable time shows 0.

 Do i need a depayloader ? I tried using rtpvrawdepay but its unable to link to h264 parse .
 Is it the crrect packetiser to be used ?

 Kindly suggest.

 Thanks and regards,
 Arnab

Re: playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

arnabsamanta
RE: playback of h264 with TS header while steaming

 Hello Developers ,

 For the purpose posted in the previous mail of the same thread ,
 I have modified the pipeline as follows

 gst-launch udpsrc raw=1 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, payload=96 , clock-rate=1,
 encoding-name=MP2T-ES ! rtpmp2tdepay ! ffdemux_mpegts ! h264parse ! ffdec_h264 !
 ffmpegcolorspace ! sdlvideosink  sync=false

 where "raw" is the property created in udpsrc by me to read data from any unspecified port

 but still I get the error from the depayloader as follows

 WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRtpMP2TDepay:rtpmp2tdepay0: Could not decode stream.
 Additional debug info:
 gstbasertpdepayload.c(368): gst_base_rtp_depayload_chain (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRtpMP2TDepay:rtpmp2tdepay0:
 Received invalid RTP payload, dropping

 even though the packetisation is done based on RFC 2250

 kindly suggest if am doing any mistake in the pipeline .

 Thanks and regards,
 Arnab