mpegtsmux with different audio inputs

nagendra
hi All,

 i have a requirement,in which i am using mpetsmux element, which is having 2 types of audio inputs and 1 video input like
                  ___________
--> PCM -->|                  |
--> AC3 -->|  mpegtsmux |----> udpsink --->
--> h264-->|___________|

according to input, only one audio is available at a time, either PCM or AC3.
my mpegtsmux should send single program stream either video+ac3 or video+pcm

how can i achieve this ?

i am trying like this : but not working

set pipeline to null
unlink ac3 and mpegts
link    pcm and mpegts
set pipeline to pause, play

regards
nagendra

Re: mpegtsmux with different audio inputs

Peter Körner
Hi

On 02.06.2015 10:59, nagendra wrote:
> according to input, only one audio is available at a time, either PCM or
> AC3.
> my mpegtsmux should send single program stream either video+ac3 or video+pcm
I guess you need an input-selector element before your muxer to select
between the different sources.

You may need to set some properties on input-selector, like sync-streams
and cache-buffers and possibly always-ok on the pads.

Regards, Peter

Re: mpegtsmux with different audio inputs

nagendra
thanks Peter,

i am not great wrt gstreamer.
could you please share any examples if possible ?

fyi, i am getting input like this                            _______
                                 ------> ac3 encode --->|
alsasrc --> audio_q -->/                                  |
                               \                                   | mpegtsmux
                                ------> PCM data -----> |_______

i am thinking to toggle link between  audio_q -->AC3 and audio_q --> PCMdata(downmix)

should we use request_pad() fro mpegtsmux ?

regards
nagendra

Re: mpegtsmux with different audio inputs

nagendra
This post was updated on .
hi all

to solve above  can i do following ?

can i send eos to any one input of muxer ? if yes will muxer work with other inputs with out any issues ?

can i have some examples to manipulate mpegtsmuxer with various inputs ?

regards
nagendra