legend of pipeline graph dot file

Liu Xin

hi folks,

As a beginner, I find the dot file of pipeline graph is a really powerful debugging tool. However, I can't find any legend or detailed descriptions about all the meaning behind the graphical feature. For example, some pads are box with solid line, some are box with dashed line, what's the difference? "[>]" seems to indicate PLAYING state, what about other state? What's "[bfb]" means?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Xin

Re: legend of pipeline graph dot file

Yi-Lung Tsai
According to https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/tree/gst/gstdebugutils.c#n777

Element-States: [~] void-pending, [0] null, [-] ready, [=] paused, [>] playing
Pad-Activation: [-] none, [>] push, [<] pull
Pad-Flags: [b]locked, [f]lushing, [b]locking; upper-case is set
Pad-Task: [T] has started task, [t] has paused task

--
Yi-Lung (Bruce) Tsai