iOS Tutorials Can not play video file(mov/mp4:H264)

iOS Tutorials Can not play video file(mov/mp4:H264)

jojo
Hi,

My device is iPhone5 with latest iOS version 7.0.4,

and use the latest version 1.2.3 of Gstreamer for iOS.

I clone the iOS tutorials from [0] and run "the Tutorials 5"

on my device.

I select some online streaming from "Tutorials 5", some audio and "webm" container can been played normal,

but it can not been played if the container mov or mp4 with h264 streaming(the h264 is used in my application :( ), and some error have been reported as bellow:

Error received from element atdec0: the stream is in the wrong format.

how to fix this ? any hints will be appreciated. GST_DEBUG enabled log: [1]

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/view/ih5s65misv4q35t/ios_h264_error.txt

Thanks,

- Jojo

Re: iOS Tutorials Can not play video file(mov/mp4:H264)

Alston
This post was updated on .
I'm facing the same problem in Tutorial 5 and wish I could have time to go deep.

However I can play my own stream from PC to iPhone encoded in h264 by using an appropriate pipeline:

    pipeline = gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=5000  caps=\"application/x-rtp, media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264\"  !  rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false", &error);

jojo wrote
Hi,

My device is iPhone5 with latest iOS version 7.0.4,

and use the latest version 1.2.3 of Gstreamer for iOS.

I clone the iOS tutorials from [0] and run "the Tutorials 5"

on my device.

I select some online streaming from "Tutorials 5", some audio and "webm"
container can been played normal,

but it can not been played if the container mov or mp4 with h264
streaming(the h264 is used in my application :( ), and some error have been
reported as bellow:

Error received from element atdec0: the stream is in the wrong format.

how to fix this ? any hints will be appreciated. GST_DEBUG enabled log: [1]

[0] git://people.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials
(http://people.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials)
[1] http://www.mediafire.com/view/ih5s65misv4q35t/ios_h264_error.txt

Thanks,

- Jojo