Quantcast

how to make gstreamer run in separate thread

how to make gstreamer run in separate thread – Hi, I try to make whole gstreamer pipeline live in separate thread. I need it generally because I work with very slow v4l2 device driver and i...
Hi , You do not need to create a separate thread while working on Qt. AFAIK the gst helloworld <http://www.gstreamer.net/data/doc/gstrea...
Thank you guys for support, I finally managed to make gstreamer process callbacks in separate thread. The solution was to set bus handler with ...
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Alexey Chernov <4ernov@...> wrote: > Thank you guys for support, I finally managed to make gstreamer p...
On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 17:20 +0400, Gregory Petrosyan wrote: > On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Alexey Chernov <4ernov@...> wrote: >...
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Edward Hervey <bilboed@...> wrote: > On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 17:20 +0400, Gregory Petrosyan wrote: >&...
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Gregory Petrosyan <gregory.petrosyan@...> wrote: > On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Edward Hervey <...
4ernov wrote: > Hi, > > I try to make whole gstreamer pipeline live in separate thread. GStreamer already run the data processing in ...
> GStreamer already run the data processing in separate threads. Yes, I've read about it but in my case I would like to make callback function...
On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 23:32 +0400, Alexey Chernov wrote: > Stefan, it seems that Qt event loop has g_main_loop_run() call somewhere > i...
Thank you, Tim, you're right, tying bus to Qt's event loop is what I really want. The problem is that although Qt has separate event loops for it...
Does "all the gstreamer stuff" include your-defined bus watch? It's very easy to check, who calls this function - just run your app...
Thank you. And could you please give some details on how to start main loop with g_main_loop_run to run in a separate thread? Maybe code sample ...
No more details, my main_loop_thread() is the inliner, declared inside the class declaration: class gst_player{ public: ... void main...
I was just working on this :-) I put my callback routines in friend functions of the class that I run in the separate thread. I am not sure wh...
Yeah, Wes, I did the same except callbacks are global functions instead of threads. And in my variant I found that callbacks run in main thread. ...
Bus watch, set with gst_bus_add_watch, is called from the Glib main loop. Sync signal handler, set with gst_bus_set_sync_handler, is called fro...
Thank you. I've read some of those articles about Qt vs. Glib main loop, too. With the main loop everything is ok. The question is how QThread a...
Two variants. 1. Poll a message bus in your application's main loop http://n4.nabble.com/How-can-I-have-two-main-loops-in-my-program-tt15946...