how to create two or more Boilerplates

Ozhmegov
Hi, everyone

I'm new in Gstreamer. I have a problem. I created my first plugin (Constructing the Boilerplate).
But after that I develop another one and the first disappeared. I mean was "not found" in command line. Google didn't help me.

How to create two or more plugins based on Boilerplate?

Thanks

Re: how to create two or more Boilerplates

Yasushi SHOJI-2
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Ozhmegov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm new in Gstreamer. I have a problem. I created my first plugin
> (Constructing the Boilerplate).
> But after that I develop another one and the first disappeared. I mean was
> "not found" in command line. Google didn't help me.

What do you mean?  Did you just deleted the first one?
--
              yashi