compiling plugins

JRPC
Hi
    I know this is a dumb question, but how do you compile a plugin?
I've searched (and looked) in all the docs I can find with out luck.
Just compiling the dumb thing leads to linker errors.
    Could some kind person just point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

JC

Re: compiling plugins

Felipe Contreras
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM, John Cummins<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>     I know this is a dumb question, but how do you compile a plugin?
> I've searched (and looked) in all the docs I can find with out luck.
> Just compiling the dumb thing leads to linker errors.
>     Could some kind person just point me in the right direction?

Does this help?
http://github.com/felipec/gst-omapfb/tree/master

--
Felipe Contreras

Re: compiling plugins

JRPC
Thanks Felipe it does!
I had just figured out I need to compile a shared library not a executable!

JC