codec_data resizing.

SoureCode
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: codec_data resizing.

Sebastian Dröge-3
On Fr, 2014-01-03 at 21:48 -0800, RajuB wrote:
> I have a codec_data received on sink pad. And I want to remove certain data
> codec_data and set it to src pad. How cleanly it can be done.?? Can anybody
> help me out here. Thanks in advance.

You simply create new caps with the new codec_data. The new, smaller
codec data could be created by creating a new GstBuffer and copying
everything you want in there, or potentially by just creating a
subbuffer of the other codec_data buffer (if you only want to drop data
at the beginning or end).

Expertise, Straight from the Source

Re: codec_data resizing.