audio transcoding (g711 to opus)

sunlee
I want to transcode rtp audio stream from g711 to opus.

actually, there is no error and I can listen sound but quality is not good
comparing to the original audio(g711). there is some noise/broken sound.

below code i used for gsteamer pipeline.
rtppcmudepay ! mulawdec ! opusenc ! rtpopuspay

and I tried to put audioresample between decoder/encoder. but result is
same.

I just assume that it may be problem because of rate difference (g711 :
8000, opus : 48000)

if I try to transcoding from opus to g711, it is working fine and i can hear
the sound perfectly.

it is very difficult to find the root of cause.