appsrc - srtserversink - decodebin conflict

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

appsrc - srtserversink - decodebin conflict

jahn
Hello everyone,

I'm facing a problem that is kind odd. I receive streaming from ROS over
appsrc element.
when my pipeline looks as follows :
appsrc >> videoconvert >> autovideosink,  everything works fine.
I wanted then to make a live streaming using srtserversink.
Unfortunately the pipeline stops after 2 frames when I add the srtserversink
element to the pipeline.
at the beginning I didn't get that the probelm was from this element so I
tried constructing the following pipeline
appsrc >> videoconvert >> x264enc >> mpegtsmux >> decodebin >>
autovideosink. to make sure that the problem wasn't from the encoder or the
muxer but unfortunately the pipeline stopped as well after 2 frames. I
finally discovered that whenever I add srtserversink or decodebin to my
pipeline even if they are not linked to anything, the whole pipeline crashes
after 2 frames.

did anyone face such a problem? or do I miss something ?

thanks in advance
Jahn



--
Sent from: http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/
_______________________________________________
gstreamer-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/gstreamer-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: appsrc - srtserversink - decodebin conflict

jahn
Ok , I figured out that, I can't attach 2 sinks in the same bin even if they
are not linked. No idea though , why there was a conflict with decodebin.
But I don't care too much about it.



--
Sent from: http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/
_______________________________________________
gstreamer-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/gstreamer-devel