Using GStreamer to realize multimedia stream transcoding

Using GStreamer to realize multimedia stream transcoding

blake
Hi All, I hope anyone can help me. I am using GStreamer to implement mpegts multimedia stream transcoding applications.But the program doesn't work.The framework like this: mfw_vpudecoder->mfw_vpuencoder filesrc -> mpegtsdemux mpegtsmux->filesink (mpegts, faad->ffenc_mp2 ( mpegts, video format:h.264 video format:mpeg2 audio format:mpeg2 audio format:AAC) gstreamer version is 0.1 plateform : freesacle IMX535. thank you !