Stream through gstreamer using GPU in Windows

sej

Stream through gstreamer using GPU in Windows

sej
I'm trying to stream in windows through the next pipeline of gstreamer:

*gst-launch-1.0 -v -m ksvideosrc do-stats=TRUE ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw
! vp8enc threads=4 ! rtpvp8pay ! udpsink host=224.1.1.1 port=5000
auto-multicast=true*

But this consumes a lot of CPU process, I want to know if in windows it is
possible to use the gpu to do that.

Re: Stream through gstreamer using GPU in Windows

Nicolas Dufresne-5
Le vendredi 29 novembre 2019 à 03:50 -0600, sej a écrit :
> I'm trying to stream in windows through the next pipeline of gstreamer:
>
> *gst-launch-1.0 -v -m ksvideosrc do-stats=TRUE ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw
> ! vp8enc threads=4 ! rtpvp8pay ! udpsink host=224.1.1.1 port=5000
> auto-multicast=true*
>
> But this consumes a lot of CPU process, I want to know if in windows it is
> possible to use the gpu to do that.

Try configuring the 'deadline' property on this encoder. If I remember
correctly, this will fixate the maximum delay to produce a frame. If
you'd like zero-latency, a value of 1 should do.