It's the time of the month for a GIT conversion update.
Thanks to a lot of feedback, the git conversion scripts, test
repositories and wiki-page have been massively updated. Mainly:
* repositories are now usable through http
* converted commit messages are cleaner
* incoherent release tagging is fixed
* git submodule usage is now invisible due to autogen.sh fix
* plugin-move is documented
* git-submodule 'common' usage is documented
What remains to be done:
* Deciding what to do regarding the ChangeLog/commit policy
* Writing a pre-receive hook server-side to stop :
* People committing wrongly-indented code
* People commiting 'common' submodule revision changes that don't
exist in the common repository.
* more people testing the repositories :)