Simple touch zoom graphical overlay

Pavel Hofman
Hi,

Please may I ask for hints how to create a zoom control overlay over
gstreamer fullscren video? The control device will be touchscreen in
linux, i.e. a single  mouse interface. Just some slider at the bottom of
the screen.

I searched google but could not find an example which I would assume is
a common thing. I found a way to control gstreamer remotely using
gstreamer daemon but do not know how to mix the GUI and the
hardware-accellerated video layer (Intel GPU).

I was considering to code in Python with the gstreamer bindings.

Thank you very much for any hints and suggestions.

Best regards,

Pavel.