Setting debug_level programatically on python gst-0.10

Setting debug_level programatically on python gst-0.10

Lautaro Woites
Hi all,  I'm trying to set the debug_level for a gst-python application and it does'nt work.
I've tried modifying the os.environ dictionary and the pygst.os.environ but gstreamer seems to ignore it.

Also I've searched on the Python API and I've couldn't found anything that allows me to set the debug_level.

I'm tryng to set a default level of debug and another options if nobody sets this values on the command-line.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Setting debug_level programatically on python gst-0.10

Lautaro Woites
[SOLVED]

Finnally I run the appplication using another python script and I set the environment throught Popen interface.

Thanks