Set basic auth in gst-rtsp-server application using python bindings

Set basic auth in gst-rtsp-server application using python bindings

HI, I started playing with gst-rtsp-server python bindings and I got while
trying to add basic authentication.
I get the user/pass prompt in vlc but I cannot access the stream with the
credentials that I added below.
I used to start and I used the
following code for implementing the server.

class GstServer():
    def __init__(self):
        self.server = GstRtspServer.RTSPServer()
        f = MyFactory()
        m = self.server.get_mount_points()
        m.add_factory("/test", f)
        auth = GstRtspServer.RTSPAuth()
        token = GstRtspServer.RTSPToken()
        structure = token.get_structure()
        basic = GstRtspServer.RTSPAuth.make_basic('user', 'user')
        GstRtspServer.RTSPAuth.set_default_token(auth, token)
        GstRtspServer.RTSPAuth.add_basic(auth, basic, token)

I think the problem is with the token. I used the test_auth.c in the
gst-rtsp-server to try make basic auth work cannot find/translate the
methods to add a user.
Can somebody point to me where is the problem or help me find a solution?
Do I need to recompile the python bindings?

Sent from: