Screen capture on macOS.

Davide Perini
Hi guys,
using this pipeline to screen capture under Windows.

/gst-launch-1.0.exe dxgiscreencapsrc ! videoscale ! videoconvert !
autovideosink sync=false

What is the equivalent pipeline usable on macOS?

Thank one billion for your work here guys.

Davide

Re: Screen capture on macOS.

Michael Gruner
Hey Davide. I don’t have a Mac handy right now, but if I recall correctly the avfvideosrc element may take screen captures. This is the same element you’d use to capture from the cameras, but there’s a configuration to grab the screen.

Michael
www.ridgerun.com