New in this version:
- Correctly show default property values for elements that override the
default at instantiation time (like fakesink::sync). This is equivalent to
the so called 'current' value displayed by the gst-inspect command.
- Fix trailing semicolon characters being appended to shown caps values. This
was caused by changes in newer versions of GStreamer.
- Add Tango-style application icon; artwork provided by Andreas Nilsson.
Special thanks to Stefan Kost for requesting this from the Tango project.
- Add the classification field as a column to the main view. Feature
suggested by Marc-Andre Lureau.
- Add context menu to the pads/properties tabs, providing expand/collapse-all
feature for the treeviews. Feature suggested by Stefan Kost.
- Other miscellaneous improvements to the user interface.
- Fix debug logging (-l option) being enabled by default with newer Python
versions. This was actually a bug in my code, a bugfix in Python made it