Regarding Acknowledgement

Shilpa Chandrappa
Hi,

Is it possible to send positive acknowledgement if gstreamer is running successfully after gst_parse_launch ?

I am using gst_parse_launch and finally waiting on  gst_bus_poll. As gst_bus_poll is blocking call, I could send  negative acknowledgement whenever application fails through message received via  gst_bus_poll. But I am not getting how to send positive acknowledgement.

pipeline = gst_parse_launch(command .....);
bus = gst_element_get_bus (pipeline);
msg = gst_bus_poll (bus, GST_MESSAGE_EOS | GST_MESSAGE_ERROR, -1);

Request you to provide inputs on how to proceed in this ?

Regards,
Shilpa