Release notes for GStreamer Python bindingsÂ 0.10.13 "Feel The Sun Rise"
The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of the
GStreamer Python Bindings.
The 0.10.x series is a stable series targeted at end users.
It is not API or ABI compatible with the stable 0.8.x series.
It is, however, parallel installable with the 0.8.x series.
Features of this release
* Updated for GStreamer 0.10.21 API
* New examples
* Fix double import issues on OS/X
* Bug fixes
Bugs fixed in this release
* 553131 : Import modules in correct order
* 553134 : Assumes wrong RTLD constants for Linux/MIPS
* 461838 : Fails to build on Mac OS X i686 with multiply defined sym...
* 517993 : pipeline-tester should not be hardcoded to ALSA
* 540221 : Empty GstMiniObject GValues raise a SystemError
* 546689 : Add GST_DEBUG_BIN_TO_DOT_FILE* to python bindings
* 549450 : caps.append_structure() gives warnings if structure is no...
CVS is hosted on cvs.freedesktop.org.
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.