Release notes for GStreamer Python bindingsÂ 0.10.10 "Destination Overtime"
The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of the
GStreamer Python Bindings.
The 0.10.x series is a stable series targeted at end users.
It is not API or ABI compatible with the stable 0.8.x series.
It is, however, parallel installable with the 0.8.x series.
Features of this release
* Wrap new API for 0.10.16 GStreamer and Base releases.
* New gst.pbutils module wraps the gst-plugins-base pbutils library.
* Rework gst_pad_add_*probe function wrapping to avoid leaks.
* Various build fixes.
Bugs fixed in this release
* 509522 : New gst-python bindings don't compile with python2.4
* 472822 : Wrap -base utils helper library
* 504786 : pad probes leak refs to their data
* 509766 : generated win32/common/config.h miss some defines
* 510437 : Build failure due to missing Python.h
CVS is hosted on cvs.freedesktop.org.
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.