Queue property " leaky"

Nostalgia
Hi ,

Is it possible to determine how much buffers will be dropped when using
"leaky" property of queue plugin or at least reduce this number. When using
this property and regardless the values of two other properties "
max-size-buffers" and "min-threshold-buffers", there is an important number
of buffers that will be dropped. In my example I lost 80 % of input buffers.

Hope that someone can help me.

Re: Queue property " leaky"

Josh Doe
Please share your pipeline. Data is being produced too quickly. If you
want to process every buffer then use leaky=0. You might need to
throttle framerate, reduce frame size, etc.

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:12 AM, Nostalgia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Is it possible to determine how much buffers will be dropped when using
> "leaky" property of queue plugin or at least reduce this number. When using
> this property and regardless the values of two other properties "
> max-size-buffers" and "min-threshold-buffers", there is an important number
> of buffers that will be dropped. In my example I lost 80 % of input buffers.
>
> Hope that someone can help me.
>
> Regards,

Re: Queue property " leaky"

Le jeudi 31 mai 2018 à 03:12 -0700, Nostalgia a écrit :
> Hi ,
>
> Is it possible to determine how much buffers will be dropped when using
> "leaky" property of queue plugin or at least reduce this number. When using
> this property and regardless the values of two other properties "
> max-size-buffers" and "min-threshold-buffers", there is an important number
> of buffers that will be dropped. In my example I lost 80 % of input buffers.
>
> Hope that someone can help me.

Are you using this property on a non-live pipeline ?