Problem setting video frame rate

Noe Nieto [http://percepcionunitaria.org]]
Hi All

I am experiencing problems while setting video frame rate on a pipeline with an  MJPEG source at 25 fps. Here is the example:

gnomevfssrc location=$CAMERA ! typefind ! multipartdemux ! image/jpeg, framerate=25/1 ! jpegdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! filesink = location=test0.ogg

The first problem here is that past the jpegdec element, the framerate is ignored and falls back to 0/1.
The second problem is that If I try to force the framerate, say, right before ffmpegcolorspace, then the pipeline will not construct.
The third problem occurs if I use the videorate element. The video accumulates frames, but totem only displays a still picture instead of a video.

Can anyone advice?

Regards.

Noe Nieto.