Play h264 rtsp netstream with Gstreamer

liuxing

Hello,

         I am now trying to develop a small app to play the H264-encoded network stream.

         I have tried to play the video stream using “play-launch rtspsrc location=://…… ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! xvimagesink”, and it works very well.

         When I write the C program , I put all the above elements in a pipeline, and linked them all together. Besides, I catch the “pad-added” signal and link the source pad of rtspsrc with sink pad of the h264depay. Everything seems just like the command I have used above. However, when I try to run the program, I got the “Error: internal data flow error ”. Then I tried to set the pipeline clock, but the error is still there.

         Can anyone give me some help on this?

         Thinks very much!!

With Regards

Gavin

答复: Play h264 rtsp netstream with Gstreamer

liuxing

Thinks, I’ll give it a try!!

I have gstreamer-0.10 initially installed. Then, I have gstreamer-1.0.5 installed, and found some packages disappeared comparing with version 0.10, such as “gst/interfaces/overlay”.

You got some idea about that??

Best!

Gavin

Re: 答复: Play h264 rtsp netstream with Gstreamer

Olivier Crête-3
Hello,

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 11:21 +0800, liuxing wrote:
> I have gstreamer-0.10 initially installed. Then, I have
> gstreamer-1.0.5 installed, and found some packages disappeared
> comparing with version 0.10, such as “gst/interfaces/overlay”.
>
> You got some idea about that??

GstInterfaces is gone, the interfaces are now in the relevant libraries.

Here is a list of other relevant changes in 1.0 compared to 0.10.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/tree/docs/random/porting-to-1.0.txt

--
Olivier Crête

Re: 答复: Play h264 rtsp netstream with Gstreamer

Tim-Philipp Müller-2
On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 11:21 +0800, liuxing wrote:

Hello,

> I have gstreamer-0.10 initially installed. Then, I have
> gstreamer-1.0.5 installed, and found some packages disappeared
> comparing with version 0.10, such as “gst/interfaces/overlay”.
>
> You got some idea about that??

The GstXOverlay interface from libgstinterfaces-0.10 is now called the
GstVideoOverlay interface and lives in libgstvideo-1.0. Otherwise it's
pretty much the same (but the name of the prepare-xwindow-id message
has also been changed, check the porting guide Olivier linked to for
details).

Cheers
 -Tim