Multi sink file output for each stream (Multi stream input)

Multi sink file output for each stream (Multi stream input)

ledinhtri97
Hello everyone, I new to GStreamer. I have a problem when using GStreamer.
Hope that can find any help!

Essentially I have a pipeline that multiple stream uri go thought and do
some processing then save it to files. I had done from the input stream to
some processing but when face with sink files, which I need to save each
output of stream uri. Example with input uri_0 to output_0.mp4, uri_1 to
output_1.mp4 and so on...

I'm very appreciated about your help! thank you so much.

Computer Science at Bach Khoa University. Interested in: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robotic, Software/Web Development

R&D at GVlab-HCMUT.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Mail: ledinhtri.cse.hcmut@gmail.com
Github: https://github.com/ledinhtri97