Mingw installation instructions are broken

Mingw installation instructions are broken

Wes Miller
If you follow the links from the GST Documentation page you get to http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/SettingUpMinGWMSysEnvironment?highlight=%28mingw\-get%29
which begins with this text:

THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED. mingw-get  finally reached beta stage and is capable of installing all official MinGW packages, so there is no need to use setup-mingw or other wrappers. Please use mingw-get and update this page accordingly

followed by what was apparently the now outdated text.

NOTE: I did a lot of debug and still can't get the outdated instructions to work.  I did get mingw-get to install but don't know what else to install to use that solution.

Several related pages all begin with this:

user warning: Table './www_drupal/accesslog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired query: INSERT INTO accesslog (title, path, url, hostname, uid, sid, timer, timestamp) values('Getting Started', 'node/8', 'http://www.google.com/search?q=mingw-get&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a', '', 0, 'e64169cf0e1e5c0157303ba7b4115359', 215, 1288361819) in /var/www/opt/drupal/6.x/drupal-6.16/modules/statistics/statistics.module on line 64.

Are there more current, not broken, instructions to follow for doing a windows build of Gstreamer?