Is there a element alredy which splits buffers on a specific sequence of bytes?

Is there a element alredy which splits buffers on a specific sequence of bytes?

Johan Bjäreholt
I am writing an app which has a fdsrc on a socket which takes in raw text.
The buffers which comes from the fdsrc I want to split every time a new sequence of bytes arrive (such as a double newline) and continuously merge buffers if those bytes don't occur, so a kind of very simple depayloader.
I tried to find if there's any such element in gst-plugins-good to avoid reinventing the wheel but couldn't find one, am I just bad at searching or should I create one myself?

BR Johan