Install all gstreamer plugins on windows e.g. textoverlay element

Install all gstreamer plugins on windows e.g. textoverlay element

hammerwerfer
Hi,
i developed a little c application to process gstreamer pipelines. I installed the MSVC 64-bit development installer used Visual Studio 2017 as IDE compiled my app started it, worked like a charm.
Now i extended my app and i started using the textoverlay element. This plugin is missing.

So i started compiling gstreamer myself. Thanks to meson, it is quite easy. But textoverlay plugin is still missing. So i investigated and noticed that all plugins from the ext folder of each gstreamer-module (bad, base, good, ugly) are missing. Seems because they have external dependencies. In my case For textoverlay it is pango.

Is there a download available that includes these plugins as precompiled binaries for windows as well?

Regards,
Jens