How to send commands to RTSP server manually

How to send commands to RTSP server manually

valerik931
I use for RTSP client rtspsrc element, I enabled debugging option in terminal and saw all commands sent to server, but I want to manage stream manually. With what element/signal/option how can I do that?
Thanks, regards.

Re: How to send commands to RTSP server manually

Vinod Kesti
rtsp source has multiple signal call back. You can register to signal and use then

You will get details in gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-rtspsrc.html#GstRTSPSrc-handle-request

Re: How to send commands to RTSP server manually

Tim Müller
On Fri, 2017-08-18 at 01:21 -0700, valerik931 wrote:

Hi,

> I use for RTSP client rtspsrc element, I enabled debugging option in
> terminal and saw all commands sent to server, but I want to manage
> stream manually.
> With what element/signal/option how can I do that?

What exactly do you want to handle/manage manually?

Cheers
 -Tim

Join us at the GStreamer Conference!
21-22 October 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

Re: How to send commands to RTSP server manually

valerik931
min - send "play" and "pause" commands.
max - send config commands, with stream parameters.