How can I display jpg, png, bmp files at the specified location and size?

How can I display jpg, png, bmp files at the specified location and size?

imoni
I have tried it, but the displayed position is different for each run.Also,
the size cannot be changed.
$gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=xxxxx.jpg ! jpegdec ! imagefreeze !
videoconvert ! autovideosink
$gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=xxxxx.png ! pngdec ! imagefreeze !
videoconvert ! autovideosink

What kind of pipeline should I build?
I want to realize it with waylandsink.

Re: How can I display jpg, png, bmp files at the specified location and size?

gotsring
Are you just referring to the output window that's spawned? I'm not sure how
much control you have over that from the command line. You might have to
write a small application using GTK to host the gstreamer output, then
resize the window as needed.

Using the same pipeline, I am able resize the spawned window, but I'm using
d3dvideosink, so it might just be a limitation of the sink you're using. I
have no experience with waylandsink, but it appears the only properties that
you can control are the display it shows on, and whether it's fullscreen.
See docs here:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/waylandsink/index.html?gi-language=c
<https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/waylandsink/index.html?gi-language=c>