Gstreamer sharp on windows can't run samples

Gstreamer sharp on windows can't run samples

Damien tohin Doumer kake

Hello,

Please, I’m trying to run gstreamer on windows using the C# bindings: https://github.com/GStreamer/gstreamer-sharp

But I keep getting this error:

Exception thrown: 'System.DllNotFoundException' in gstreamer-sharp.dll

An unhandled exception of type 'System.DllNotFoundException' occurred in gstreamer-sharp.dll

Unable to load DLL 'gstapp-1.0-0.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

I added the environment variables as stated in the Gstreamer docs and installed the libs. But I constantly get this error.

I’ve been on it for several hours does someone have a solution ? please.

Best Regards,

Damien Doumer T.K

https://doumer.me

RE: Gstreamer sharp on windows can't run samples

Tuğrul Eşin

You must install gstreamer1.0 correctly

Sent from Mail for Windows 10