Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.

Mariem
Hello,

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

In fact, when I run the below command-line on my board:

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! omxh264enc ! avimux ! filesink location=output.avi

I get this:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
../../../../gstreamer-1.6.3/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(2943): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.036807627
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

I am using a USB camera (C920 Logitech HD Pro Webcam).
My boad has an arm64 architecture and uses a customized linux distribution.

Thank you.


This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged,
and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender 
at the above address and destroy it. 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.

anjojohn
The reason for error is 
"streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)"
this means the video format USB webcam (like YUYV, I420 ...) provides is not compatible with the  omxh264enc. 
gst-inspect of omxh264enc will shows the format supported in its sink pads. For USB webcam use v4l2-ctl to list out the supported format.
easy way to fix is to add a video converter between v4l2src and omxh264enc
 gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! videoconvert ! omxh264enc ! avimux ! filesink location=output.avi
But the videoconvert is software intensive. Better use the hardware video converters supported in your board.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Mariem <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

In fact, when I run the below command-line on my board:

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! omxh264enc ! avimux ! filesink location=output.avi

I get this:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
../../../../gstreamer-1.6.3/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(2943): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.036807627
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

I am using a USB camera (C920 Logitech HD Pro Webcam).
My boad has an arm64 architecture and uses a customized linux distribution.

Thank you.


This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged,
and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender 
at the above address and destroy it. 


View this message in context: Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.
Sent from the GStreamer-devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
gstreamer-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/gstreamer-devel




--

*With Best Regards*


*Anjo John*

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 9539931442 | Skype :anjojohn051
 


_______________________________________________
gstreamer-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/gstreamer-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.

Mariem
Hi,

I added the videoconvert to the previous command and now I get this:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0.GstPad:src: caps = "video/x-raw\,\ format\=\(string\)YUY2\,\ width\=\(int\)2304\,\ height\=\(int\)1536\,\ pixel-aspect-r"
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoConvert:videoconvert0.GstPad:src: caps = "video/x-raw\,\ width\=\(int\)2304\,\ height\=\(int\)1536\,\ framerate\=\(fraction\)2/1\,\ "
MMI open: No such file or directory
ts:1489485641.163159    level:0x00001000        func:OmxrAllocateWorkBuffer_allocfunc(265)      tid:3334        mes:error: mmngr fatal. -1
ts:1489485641.163195    level:0x00100000        func:OmxrMeVideoVcmnInterface_AllocateBufferSuper(66)   tid:3334        mes:RuntimeError
ts:1489485641.163211    level:0x00100000        func:OmxrMeVideoVcmnInterfaceVecmn_AllocateBuffer(230)  tid:3334        mes:Runtime error
ts:1489485641.163225    level:0x00010000        func:RegisterNewBufferToPort(361)       tid:3334        mes:
ts:1489485641.163244    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcErrorHandler_Notify(221)     tid:3334        mes:u32ErrorCode = H'80001001
ts:1489485641.163341    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_AllocateBuffer(1049)        tid:3336        mes:eError = H'80001001
ts:1489485641.163397    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485641.163432    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485641.163503    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485641.163635    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485641.163672    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485641.163708    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoConvert:videoconvert0.GstPad:sink: caps = "video/x-raw\,\ format\=\(string\)YUY2\,\ width\=\(int\)2304\,\ height\=\(int\)1536\,\ pix"
ts:1489485643.529744    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485643.530058    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485643.530109    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485643.530149    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.359043    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.359342    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.359392    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.359433    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.359680    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
../../../../gstreamer-1.6.3/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(2943): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ts:1489485644.359822    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
Execution ended after 0:00:03.237234469
ts:1489485644.359863    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ts:1489485644.359902    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.359957    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360073    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
Setting pipeline to READY ...
ts:1489485644.360113    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360149    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3336        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360227    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360268    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360318    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360352    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360392    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485644.360425    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
ts:1489485645.562708    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485645.562756    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485645.562791    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
ts:1489485645.562825    level:0x00010000        func:OmxrMcApiProxy_GetParameter(756)   tid:3314        mes:eError = H'8000100a
Freeing pipeline ...

Another thing, when I plug my webcam I get this message:
[    2.513075] usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo
[  201.262897] uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device HD Pro Webcam C920 (046d:082d)
[  201.270602] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Processing 3 was not initialized!
[  201.278648] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 6 was not initialized!
[  201.286602] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 12 was not initialized!
[  201.294615] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Camera 1 was not initialized!
[  201.302279] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 8 was not initialized!
[  201.310197] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 9 was not initialized!
[  201.318113] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 10 was not initialized!
[  201.326117] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 11 was not initialized!
 Could it be the reason behind the issue?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.

Nicolas Dufresne-5
Le vendredi 09 juin 2017 à 05:52 -0700, Mariem a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I added the videoconvert to the previous command and now I get this:
> Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
> Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
> New clock: GstSystemClock
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0.GstPad:src: caps =
> "video/x-raw\,\ format\=\(string\)YUY2\,\ width\=\(int\)2304\,\
> height\=\(int\)1536\,\ pixel-aspect-r"
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoConvert:videoconvert0.GstPad:src: caps
> =
> "video/x-raw\,\ width\=\(int\)2304\,\ height\=\(int\)1536\,\
> framerate\=\(fraction\)2/1\,\ "
> MMI open: No such file or directory
> ts:1489485641.163159    level:0x00001000       
> func:OmxrAllocateWorkBuffer_allocfunc(265)      tid:3334        mes:e
> rror:
> mmngr fatal. -1
>
As your OMX vendor maybe ?

>
> Another thing, when I plug my webcam I get this message:
> [    2.513075] usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo
> [  201.262897] uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device HD Pro Webcam C920
> (046d:082d)
> [  201.270602] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Processing 3
> was not
> initialized!
> [  201.278648] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 6
> was not
> initialized!
> [  201.286602] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 12
> was not
> initialized!
> [  201.294615] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Camera 1 was
> not
> initialized!
> [  201.302279] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 8
> was not
> initialized!
> [  201.310197] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 9
> was not
> initialized!
> [  201.318113] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 10
> was not
> initialized!
> [  201.326117] uvcvideo 1-1:1.0: Entity type for entity Extension 11
> was not
> initialized!
>  Could it be the reason behind the issue?
Maybe ask the Linux Media mailing list ?

Nicolas

p.s. We can help with GStreamer, but you seem to have a lot of
downstream code involved. Unless you can sort out the vendor and kernel
bits failing, I am unlikely to be able to help.
_______________________________________________
gstreamer-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/gstreamer-devel

signature.asc (188 bytes) Download Attachment
Loading...