Gst-rtsp-server RTMP input

Eric-Stone
Hey all,

I'd like to experiment with using Gst-rtsp-server as a replacement for Wowza, as Wowza can be rather expensive and isn't as low-latency as is necessary for my application.

I've read through the documentation, and the examples, but I can't seem to find any guidance for how to injest an rtmp or rtsp source and use gst-rtsp-server to serve that live stream to multiple users.

Has anyone done something like this? Are there any existing open source implementations of what I'm looking for?