Getting GStreamer-WARNING for newly developed plug-in

Getting GStreamer-WARNING for newly developed plug-in

Irfan Shaikh-2
Getting GStreamer-WARNING for newly developed plug-in

Hi Irfan,

    gst-launch videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ffenc_wmv1 ! ffmux_asf ! asfparse ! filesink location=/root/abc.asf

    (gst-launch-0.10:7261): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Padname sink is not unique in element (null), not adding

    (gst-launch-0.10:7261): GStreamer-WARNING **: Element asfparse0 has an ALWAYS template src, but no pad of the same name
    WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link asfparse0 to filesink0

    I have prepared a gstreamer plug-in which process the ASF file and reads ASF data packets. I need to dump these data packets into a filesink location. BUt i am not able to link it. I have set src pad capabilities to NULL.

Regards,
Irfan

This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this message in error.