GStreamer / rhythmbox plays mp3s too fast

GStreamer / rhythmbox plays mp3s too fast

holr
I managed to get rhythmbox running using macports to fill in the
dependancies.Rhythmbox. However when i play a song it does indeed
play, but is slightly fast. i think its related to this problem:  http://www.nabble.com/gstreamer-plays-too-fast-td3838139.html
   but it doesn't provide a solution that helps me. I guess it may
have  something more to do with gstreamer than rhythmbox in
particular.  Please help! I'm tired of using itunes for my music
collection on mac  osx!

Re: GStreamer / rhythmbox plays mp3s too fast

Wim Taymans
On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 16:14 +0000, huw read wrote:
> I managed to get rhythmbox running using macports to fill in the
> dependancies.Rhythmbox. However when i play a song it does indeed
> play, but is slightly fast. i think its related to this problem:  http://www.nabble.com/gstreamer-plays-too-fast-td3838139.html
>    but it doesn't provide a solution that helps me. I guess it may
> have  something more to do with gstreamer than rhythmbox in
> particular.  Please help! I'm tired of using itunes for my music
> collection on mac  osx!

Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Can you please file a bug here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

Thanks,
Wim