GStreamer compilation: static linking with glib

GStreamer compilation: static linking with glib

Matthew R Hurne
Hello,
   Despite my better judgment, I'm attempting to link GStreamer with glib statically.  Is there a "proper" way to do so (e.g. ./configure parameters, etc.)?

Matthew Hurne

Re: GStreamer compilation: static linking with glib

Stefan Sauer
Hi,

Matthew R Hurne schrieb:
> Hello,
>    Despite my better judgment, I'm attempting to link GStreamer with glib statically.  Is there a "proper" way to do so (e.g. ./configure parameters, etc.)?
>
> Thanks,

I am not aware of any docs. It would be good if you could document your
experience e.g. on our wiki (or just sent a report to the list).

Stefan