Failed to map input buffer

Sirius Wu
HI,

I've tried setting the audio-filter of playbin to the following bin:

sink --> audioconvert for mix matrix --> pitch --> src

Because it does not work, I've changed it to

sink --> audioconvert for mix matrix -> pitch --> src

Both without the pitch element do work. But with the pitch element don't work.

I've seen following messages:

> gst_audio_buffer_map: assertion '(!meta && info->layout == GST_AUDIO_LAYOUT_INTERLEAVED) || (meta && info->layout == meta->info.layout)' failed
> ../gst/audioconvert/gstaudioconvert.c:872:gst_audio_convert_transform:<conv> error: failed to map input buffer
> setMessage: Error received from element conv: The stream is in the wrong format.
> ../libs/gst/base/gstbasetransform.c:1424:gst_base_transform_reconfigure:<capsfilter0> warning: not negotiated

What have I done wrong?

--
Sirius Wu

Re: Failed to map input buffer

Nicolas Dufresne-5
Le jeudi 28 novembre 2019 à 18:42 +0800, Sirius Wu a écrit :

> HI,
>
> I've tried setting the audio-filter of playbin to the following bin:
>
> sink --> audioconvert for mix matrix --> pitch --> src
>
> Because it does not work, I've changed it to
>
> sink --> audioconvert for mix matrix -> pitch --> src
>
> Both without the pitch element do work. But with the pitch element don't work.
>
> I've seen following messages:
>
> > gst_audio_buffer_map: assertion '(!meta && info->layout == GST_AUDIO_LAYOUT_INTERLEAVED) || (meta && info->layout == meta->info.layout)' failed
> > ../gst/audioconvert/gstaudioconvert.c:872:gst_audio_convert_transform:<conv> error: failed to map input buffer
> > setMessage: Error received from element conv: The stream is in the wrong format.
> > ../libs/gst/base/gstbasetransform.c:1424:gst_base_transform_reconfigure:<capsfilter0> warning: not negotiated
In general, assertion() means a bug in the code. Please file an issue
against gst-plugins-bad repository on
gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad. We'll have to sort
out if this bug is in pitch or audioconvert, but -bad is good place for
now.

regards,
Nicolas

p.s. Please report the versions, a bonus would be to check if it was
also broken in older version of GStreamer. If not, then just mention
it's a regression and we will treat it as such.