Failed to deactivate pad myplugin0:sink, very bad

Failed to deactivate pad myplugin0:sink, very bad

SoureCode
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Failed to deactivate pad myplugin0:sink, very bad

Nicolas Dufresne-3
Le vendredi 21 juin 2013 à 02:37 -0700, JasonP a écrit :
When I run my plugin through gst-launch-1.0 I am seeing following error. What
could be the possible issue.?? Thanks in advance.

(gst-launch-1.0:7119): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Failed to deactivate pad
myplugin0:sink, very bad
Freeing pipeline ...

(gst-launch-1.0:7119): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose element rsencaac0, but it is in PAUSED instead of the NULL
state.
You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.
This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in the
application or some element.

The second critical is clearly caused by the first one. Because of the name "myplugin" I understand you have your own plugin, I'd set G_DEBUG=fatal_criticals environment, and run that pipeline using gdb --args gst-launch-1.0 ... This will change the warning into a breakpoint where the critical is triggered, that shall lead you to the source of your bug.

Nicolas