Elements in my pipeline could not be linked !!

Elements in my pipeline could not be linked !!

Nostalgia
Hi,

I have the following pipeline :
filesrc -> h264parser -> capsfilter -> omxh264decoder -> filesink

When executing it using the following command line, I don't obtain any error
and it gives me the right output file.
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location = Basketball.264 ! h264parse !
'video/x-h264, parsed=true, stream-format=byte-stream, alignment=au,
width=640, height=360' ! omxh264dec ! filesink location=Basketball_lc.yuv

But using it in my c++ application I obtain this error : Parser and filter
could not be linked !!

But when (in my c++ app) I replace the caps by the following :
'video/x-h264, stream-format=byte-stream, alignment=au', I don't obtain the
latter error but my output file is identical to my input one.

Someone can help me please to resolve the issue !

Re: Elements in my pipeline could not be linked !!

Baby Octopus
Where is the filter in your pipeline? You can simply connect the h264parse
to the omx decoder. H264parse will parse and convert it based on
downstream's
(omxh264dec) caps requirement

~BO

Re: Elements in my pipeline could not be linked !!

Nostalgia
Hi Baby Octopus,

Thanks for your reply, I add the caps filter to my pipeline because I have
obtained some errors in my application and I thought that this capsfilter
will resolve the issues. In the other hand, the src pad of parser supports
many caps for the stream-format and the alignment so I choose the caps to
filter or to precise the caps which are compatible with the sink pad of
decoder. In the command-line, when I add these caps between the parser and
the decoder I didn't obtain any error, but when added it to my c++ app, I
obtain the error that my parser and my decoder cannot be connected.