ERROR : Could not initialize supporting library

ERROR : Could not initialize supporting library

Baby Octopus
Administrator
Hello,

I always get the error "Could not initialize supporting library" during the closure of my application. I have no clue what it could be pointing to. Any idea pls?

~BO

Re: ERROR : Could not initialize supporting library

Tim Müller
On Mon, 2014-02-17 at 23:16 -0800, Baby Octopus wrote:

> I always get the error "Could not initialize supporting library" during the
> closure of my application. I have no clue what it could be pointing to. Any
> idea pls?

Have you looked at the 'debug message' part of the error message? What
does it say? What element posts that error? Did you check the GST_DEBUG
log?

Cheers
 -Tim

Re: ERROR : Could not initialize supporting library

Baby Octopus
Administrator
Thanks Tim.

The issue was with my element which was returning GST_FLOW_OK instead of TRUE when the pipeline is set to NULL. But not sure why it should give "Could not initialize supporting library"

~BO

On Wed, 2014-02-19 at 01:31 -0800, Baby Octopus wrote:

> The issue was with my element which was returning GST_FLOW_OK instead of
> TRUE when the pipeline is set to NULL. But not sure why it should give
> "Could not initialize supporting library"

Without any context at all, your guess is as good as ours :)

 Cheers
  -Tim