Cross compiling helloworld program for arm board

Cross compiling helloworld program for arm board

V.Murugadoss
Hi all,
I am working with gstreamer on i.mx board. I try to cross-compile a hello world example program. I need to know whats are the path's need to exported and cross - compiling steps for the Arm board?
Any link for cross compiling gstreamer, will be more helpful?
Thanks for the support
--
Regards
V.Murugadoss