Creating batch of video frames

priyanka kataria
Hi,

I want to create an element which takes video feed as input and creates a batch of video frames of given size and send the batch to next element for processing.

Please share some ideas on the same.

Regards,
Priyanka

Re: Creating batch of video frames

Michael Gruner
Take a look at GstBufferList. You can push a buffer list to the next element.

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstBufferList.html

Michael

On Mar 28, 2019, at 6:32 AM, priyanka kataria <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I want to create an element which takes video feed as input and creates a batch of video frames of given size and send the batch to next element for processing.

Please share some ideas on the same.

Regards,
Priyanka

Re: Creating batch of video frames

GauthierP
Hi,
I'm interested in the same thing, creating batch of frames, do something
with it, debatch the output and then render it.
I'm a newbie in gstream and i don't know how to "push a buffer list to the
next element"  and how to create this buffer list using the incoming flow of
buffers.
I've been looking at the documentation of buffer list, queue etc... but I
have in fact no clue on how do that in my code.

Thanks,
Gauthier

Michael Gruner wrote