Compositor Pad - SIGSEV

Hi there,

lately I've had some problems with my QT5 Application using a Compositor

The following error occurs random every once in a while (currently not
>  The inferior stopped because it received a signal from the operating
> system.
>  Signal name : SIGSEGV
>  Signal meaning : Segmentation fault

The signal is received from "gst_compositor_pad_prepare_frame" in file

My (simplyfied) code is:

>  compositor = QGst::ElementFactory::make("compositor", "compositor");
>  sink = QGst::ElementFactory::make("autovideosink", "sink");
>  // make two of each: udpsrc, rtpjpegdepay, jpegparse, queue, jpegdec
>  pad = compositor->getRequestPad("sink_0"); // same with "sink_1"
>  source->setProperty("port", 5004); // same with source2 (port 5019)
>  pipeline = QGst::Pipeline::create();
>  pipeline->add(source, depay, parse, queue, decode, compositor, sink); //
> +elements for source2
>  QGst::Element::linkMany(source, depay, parse, queue, decode, compositor);
> // same for source2
>  compositor->link(sink);
>  pad->setProperty("xpos", x); //y, width, height, ...
>  pipeline->setState(QGst::StatePlaying)

As I said before: The SIGSEV is only thrown from time to time.
If you have any recommendations on how to fix this or if you need further
information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from: