Closed Captioning pipeline ??

Dark_Knight
Can anybody share how to use CCextractor and CC708overlay in gstreamer 1.15
closecaption .
Sample pipeline would be more useful.

Thank You.

Re: Closed Captioning pipeline ??

Sebastian Dröge-3
On Sat, 2019-01-26 at 04:12 -0600, Dark_Knight wrote:
> Can anybody share how to use CCextractor and CC708overlay in
> gstreamer 1.15
> closecaption .
> Sample pipeline would be more useful.

What's your use case exactly?

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com

Re: Closed Captioning pipeline ??

Dark_Knight
i just want to extract closed caption from a strean convert it to 708 and
later  combine that with my video stream. Not sure to use cc708overlay or
cccombiner.

On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 10:24 -0600, Dark_Knight wrote:
> i just want to extract closed caption from a strean convert it to 708
> and later  combine that with my video stream. Not sure to use
> cc708overlay or cccombiner.

Do you want to burn in the captions into the video stream, or forward
it as a separate stream? cc708overlay does the former.

Where does you video and the CCs come from, where should they go
exactly? Source element, container formats, codecs, sink element are
what would be useful to know :)

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com